- STARS I Early admit application deadline has passed.
- STARS I Regular admit application has passed.
- STARS Peer Mentors Program. The STARS Program matches our STARS I freshmen with upperclassmen who serve as peer mentors to them during their first year. Mentors help orient students to the different resources available to them as STARS fellows, especially the STARS study sessions. Peer Mentors help support the freshmen cohort by offering advice and guidance and are, therefore, asked to meet with the freshmen individually and as a group. Students interested in the mentor position must complete this application by Friday, March 31, 2017. Selections will be made before the end of the school year.
- STARS Summer Research Program application deadline is Friday, February 9, 2018 at 3:00 pm
- Along with this application, all students are asked to submit a transcript, including courses you are enrolled in Spring 2018. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted. Please email as a pdf attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please save the document using your last name and the document type, separated by an underscore (e.g., “Doe_Transcript”).
- Application deadline (apply now) is Monday, November 13, 2017 at 3:00 pm.
- STARS II Information Session: Wednesday, October 11, 4:00 pm at La Casa Cultural Center
For application questions please contact Donalee Slater at email@example.com.