- Application deadline is Friday, July 31, 2020, 11:30pm.
- STARS Peer Mentors Program. The STARS Program matches our STARS I first-year students with upperclassmen who serve as peer mentors to them during their first year at Yale. Mentors help orient students to the different resources available to them as STARS fellows, especially the STARS study sessions. Peer Mentors help support the first-year cohort by offering advice and guidance and are, therefore, asked to meet with the first-years individually and as a group. Students interested in the mentor position must complete a STARS Peer Mentors Program application (DOC) by midnight on Sunday, April 26, 2020. Selections will be made before the end of the school year.
- Application deadline is Monday, February 3, 2020 at 11:30pm
- Include a copy of your transcript, including courses you intend to take in the spring. *Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Students selected for the STARS Summer Research Program will be asked to submit a Research Plan by Thursday, March 5, 2020. The plan must include the following (additional instructions will be provided with award notices):
- Background/Significance of your Research (1/2 – 1 page in length)
- Hypothesis (1 sentence)
- Research Aims (1/2 page in length)
- Failure to submit your Research Plan by the deadline will result in a forfeit of your spot in the program.
The Yale STARS Summer Research Program does not accept applications directly from students enrolled at other universities.
- Application deadline is September 25, 2020 at 11:30pm
For application questions please contact Donalee Slater at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook!